Sunday, September 28, 2008

Headless Fashion Woman

I cleaned out my closet some what today. I took some things to Buffalo Exchange and then donated the rest. It was a hard thing. I got rid of some sweatshirts and several shirts, but most important I got rid of six pairs of tennis. I was holding on to a lot of those for sentimental reasons. Which seems kind of silly. I have to confess that the motivating factor was that I bought two new pairs on Saturday. When I put a pair in the donation bin, Yann was all like "weren't you just wearing those yesterday?" Yes, I was. Also, Yann has about an 1/8 of closet space , that's one tiny corner of three closets.

What I'm wearing:
Shirt: American Apparel
Pants: Dickies (I've had them for over twelve years also, that's about how long it actually takes to break in a pair. Not these new kind of fashion dickies that won't last through one day of yard work).
Shoes: My new Nike kicks! (This is my first pair of Nike shoes, I never ventured into Nike territory before because of the sweat shop thing. However, my friend Kristin, who lived in Hong Kong and Shanghai for a while, had informed me a while ago that they were now a model for other business to clean up their act. So in my head I'm rewarding them for the change).

Here is a better picture:


No comments: